The RxBets.com Daily Selection Report is our proprietary analysis of the daily race card for a track. It provides the RxBets.com projected finish order for each race.
The "Rx Figure" is based on the statistical review of the probability that the horse, jockey, trainer combination will be successful in the given race versus their opponents on that day, in that race.
Using the "Rx Finish Order" you can easily wager on a winner for each race, or develop your own multi-horse exacta, trifecta single race or multiple race (Pick3, 4, 5 & 6) opportunities.
RxBets.com - Daily Selection Report
Rx Betting Notes: Use the "Rx Finish Order" column as a guide in determining the finish order of runners in a race.
- An "Rx Finish Order" of 1 assumes that the runner would WIN,
- an "Rx Finish Order" of 2 would PLACE and
- an "Rx Finish Order" of 3 would SHOW.
- If a runner is scratched, use the remainder of runners in the race, in Rx Order.
- For example, if the runner with "Rx Finish Order" 1 is scratched, use "Rx Finish Order" 2 for the WIN position in the race, and so on.
Tips: You may want to use the Rx Order runners in exotic and multi-runner opportunities. Some examples:
- Boxed Exacta: use "Rx Finish Order" 1, 2, 3 & 4 boxed
- Boxed Trifecta: use "Rx Finish Order" 1, 2, 3 & 4 boxed
- Boxed Superfecta: use "Rx Finish Order" 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 boxed
- Key horse trifecta: "Rx Order" 1 with "Rx Finish Order 2, 3 & 4".
- Double: use "Rx Finish Order" 1, 2, 3 or 4 in Race #1 with "Rx Finish Order" 1, 2, 3 or 4 in Race #2.
Disclaimers and Citations: Reports and commentary provided by RxBets.com are for informational and entertainment purposes. RxBets.com is not a gaming website and does not provide gambling or betting services. No guarantees are provided that any race will be run, nor will the horses finish in the order indicated.